Saturday, May 18, 2013

Thursday May 16, 2013.  One effect of Minnesota legalizing same-sex marriages:
Email from Steeple People Thrift Store:  "Congratulations to all newly engaged couples!  Our special window features wedding dresses and gear for everyone."

***Submitted "All You've Ever Dreamed Of" to another market.

***From Twitter:
US Reality Check ‏@USRealityCheck

Report: World's Lone Non-Telepathic Individual Still Completely Unaware: NEW YORK—According to a report... http://bit.ly/10Tavb8  to #US

(The URL links to an Onion article.  Satire; in reality, there are at least nineteen non-telepaths.)

***ACA (Adult Children [of alcoholic and otherwise dysfunctional families] Anonymous) meeting.

The section of the church we generally use was filled with stuff for Saturday's rummage sale (part of the Linden Hills neighborhood sale.)  I saw something I wanted which had a price on it.  Fifty cents; I had a roll of pennies with me...I took the thing, replaced it with the roll of pennies and a note of explanation.

Somewhat later, a couple of church members brought supplies for Saturday morning's pancake breakfast into the kitchen.  I picked up the money and note, gave them to the church people with an explanation.

And suggested that next year, they give attendees of groups which meet in the church an opportunity to buy early.

***On my way home, changing buses in Downtown, I saw pedicabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment