Saturday, August 23, 2014

August 21-22, 2014 

Thursday August 21, 2014.  Some businesses are more bureaucratic than any government I've encountered.  Walgreens drug chain is among them.

Missed two calls saying my prescription was ready to be picked up.  I don't have a prescription at Walgreens.  Tried to call back, so they could correct their mistake and call the right number.

After enduring a commercial, I was allowed to go through a maze to the pharmacy department and wait.

Waited, waited, waited.  Gave up.  Tried again several more times.

Sent email to Walgreens headquarters, filling out their complaint form.

***Attended Adult Children Anonymous meeting.

***Friday August 22, 2014.  A soon-to-open store in my neighborhood has a window sign saying "sneakers/apparel/lifestyle."  They probably won't literally sell lifestyles.  Found myself thinking about a store which would.

I probably wouldn't buy a lifestyle from a store whose window display includes issues of Life Sucks Die magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment