Friday, April 12, 2013

Tuesday April 10, 2013  Some fantasy stories have humans who turn into wolves.  A smaller number have wolves who turn into humans.  But so far, I've never seen a story with both.

Monday night, I realized that I'm going to write one.  Not for a while, though.

***To Waite House.  Saw a presentation on eating healthily; and on growing your own food.  Pitch for a local coalition which can provide organic seeds and plants.  Unkind things said about big agricultural suppliers; particularly one known to some as Monsatan or Monsatano.

Then the twice-monthly produce distribution.

Then, picked up this month's NAPS (Nutritional Assistance Program for Seniors) box.  Which required my annual recertification.

There was stuff I didn't want.  I set it out for other people to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment