Sunday, July 14, 2013

7/3/13 thnidu replied to your Dreamwidth entry ( http://dsgood.dreamwidth.org/105006.html ) in which you said:

> Monday July 1, 2013  "I now find myself in a large house over looking
> Queens Park and am keen to get a lodger. This is a position I am prepared
> to offer for free (eg: no rent payable) on the fulfillment of some
> conditions. I have, over the last few months, been constructing a
> realistic walrus costume, which should fit most people of average
> proportions, and allow for full and easy movement in character. To take
> on the position as my lodger you must be prepared to wear the walrus suit
> for approximately two hours each day (in practice, this is not two hours
> every day - I merely state it here so you are able to have a clear idea
> of the workload). Whilst in the walrus costume you must be a walrus -
> there must be no speaking in a human voice, and any communication must
> entail making utterances in the voice of a walrus - I believe there aer
> recordings available on the web - to me, the voice is the most natural
> thing I have ever heard. Other duties will involve catching and eating
> the fish and crabs that I will occasionally throw to you whilst you are
> being the walrus."
> http://preview.tinyurl.com/qe987q6
> via burger_eater on DreamWidth

The reply was:

  So some lucky lodger can now say "I am the walrus!"

7/3/13 houseboatonstyx (houseboatonstyx) replied to your LiveJournal post
(http://dsgood.livejournal.com/1230087.html):

  By Jove, is it still 1895?

7/2/13 onyxlynx replied to your Dreamwidth entry ( http://dsgood.dreamwidth.org/105006.html )

 Nothing is too weird to show up on the Internet.

7/2/13 Fred Lerner
   
This sounds like the first paragraph of a really bad Sherlock Holmes pastiche.

Fred

7/2/13 Dennis Lien
   
The time may have come for the walrus to speak of "many" things, but I think both he and the carpenter would be well-advised to remain silent about this particular one...

Denny "The Oyster Whisperer" Lien

No comments:

Post a Comment