Sunday, July 28, 2013

Friday July 26, 2013 The organizer of the local ADHD Meetup group has decided he's not organized enough to handle it alone.  He's asking for help.

There was an earlier ADD/ADHD Twin Cities Meetup group.  The organizer decided....

Saturday July 27, 2013  When I turn on an all-news radio station, I want news.  Not car repair advice.

***To Southeast Library.  Returned books, including one I was certain I'd lost.  Requested a couple of forthcoming sf anthologies.

In the New York Times, Gail Collins quotes Mick Jagger saying he won't tour when he's 50.  Today is Jagger's 70th birthday.  The man who sang "Hope I die before I get old" is also 70.

It feels odd to read a newspaper on paper these days.

***When I got home, the yard sale across the street had ended.  Everything left over was free.

I got an office chair, and a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment