Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Godzilla, Warrior Princess 8/21/13  Dan Goodman, 1720 Como Ave SE, Minneapolis, MN 55414.  dsgood at iphouse.com or at gmail.com.

Friday August 21, 2013  When I woke up, the muscles in my back had loosened considerably.  Other muscles were also looser.  I don't know what I did right.

***Sign:  "Jesus Christ is Lord of the U of M."  1. What happened to the Father and the Holy Ghost?  2. The University of Minnesota is a state college.  What about separation of church and state?

***Shopped at Dollar Tree.  It's the only dollar store which actually prices everything at a dollar.

***From Twitter:

rivenhomewood ‏@rivenhomewood
Ogden, Daniel. Dragons, serpents, and slayers in the classical and early Christian worlds: a sourcebook. Oxford, 2013. 319p $99.00

e! Science News ‏@esciencenews 28m
Multiple genes manage how people taste sweeteners http://bit.ly/14DZkA9
[Saccharin tastes bitter to me.  None others do, but one sweetener used in diet sodas doesn't taste sweet to me.]

Kevin Green ‏@FixedOpsGenius
RT @CHRISVOSS: How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours. Wayne Dyer

No comments:

Post a Comment