Friday, October 18, 2013

I Don't Want to Be Normal.  I Want to Be Healthy. #6 Dan Goodman, 1720 Como Ave SE, Minneapolis, MN 55414.  dsgood at iphouse.com or at gmail.com.  612-298-2354

Thursday October 17, 2013  From brotherguy on LiveJournal:  "...Since it has significant theological content (the title is, Would You Baptize an Extraterrestrial?) and both my co-author and I are members of a religious order, that means that we have to be sure not to embarrass the order too much with what we say, so it has to go past someone higher up to check for theological howlers. (My last book garnered a comment that 'the statement you make on page 213 was specifically condemned by the Council of Nicea'. Well, I didn't know... I added the word 'not' to that sentence.)"

***Feeling better, but not up to par.  Skipped the Adult Children Anonymous meeting.

***From email:
The Lizzie Borden Bed & Breakfast Museum, "Where Everyone is Treated like Family," is the former home of Lizzie Borden, who remains in the center of a whodunnit involving the murder of her parents--to this day

***From Twitter:
Dan Goodman ‏@dsgood
.@USRealityCheck "Genetically modified crop pioneers" How were they modified? Were the geneticists who modified them also honored?

No comments:

Post a Comment