Saturday, October 19, 2013

I Don't Want to Be Normal.  I Want to Be Healthy. #8 Dan Goodman, 1720 Como Ave SE, Minneapolis, MN 55414.  dsgood at iphouse.com or at gmail.com.  612-298-2354

Friday October 18, 2013 Last night, I ate turkey livers.  Today, I was over whatever I'd had.  I think the turkey livers contributed.

Pedantic note:  I ate what I'm certain was turkey giblets, including livers.  The Wedge Coop has been labeling them just "giblets."  For all I know, they're imported crosstime from an alternate world in which different fowl were domesticated.

"Keep calm and chive on"  Seen on a car.

***Got a flu shot.

***From Twitter:

Tim O'Reilly ‏@timoreilly
RT @make First two 3D printers in Haiti will be put to work printing umbilical cord clamps & other medical devices. http://bit.ly/1c2Ia8s

Laura Anne Gilman ‏@LAGilman
"Dear God." - otherwise jaded houseguest on reaction of cats to my opening a tin of sardines... #furrysharks

Means of Exchange ‏@MeansofExchange
What happens when a slum in Mombasa adopts its own complementary currency: http://bit.ly/1115ID3  via @BrookingsInst

Elf Sternberg ‏@elfsternberg
Dennis Miller told a caller, "This is the America Americans chose in 2012." Caller: "Most Americans aren't Americans then!"

R.L. Ripples ‏@TweetsofOld
The U. S. bureau of education has endorsed the effort to educate high school girls to make them efficient wives and housekeepers. MO1913

Hard Sci-Fi Movies ‏@HardSciFiMovies
Police begin using "pre-cognitives" to prosecute crimes that have not yet occurred. The Supreme Court deems the practice unconstitutional.

No comments:

Post a Comment