Monday, January 20, 2014

Thursday January 16, 2014 "So hell, Alan!  What you were telling me just now never happened!   Your wife wasn't killed in an auto accident four years ago because, four years ago, you didn't have a wife!  To the best of my knowledge, you've never been married."
James H. Schmitz, The Ties of Earth.  Included in the collection Eternal Frontier.

That's not the largest discrepancy between what Alan Commager thinks he knows and reality.

One of my favorite sf stories reread.  (Not recommended for conservatives and Greens.)

Also reread and enjoyed:  Chad Oliver, "Transfusion."  It begins with time travelers learning that humans didn't originate on Earth.

***Adult Children Anonymous meeting. 

I mentioned that one way I cut down on taking myself too seriously is to use pet toys as exercise equipment.

***Via news.google.com:
Wall Street Journal   
Hershey Co. and 3D Systems Corp. reached a multiyear joint development agreement to explore and develop ways to use 3-D printing technology to produce foods, including confectionery treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment