Saturday, March 29, 2014

Thursday March 27, 2014  Joined LinkedIn.  I'd gotten an invitation to join someone's network. 

Once I joined, turned out several other people I knew were on LinkedIn.

I quickly got invites from some people I didn't know and hadn't heard of.

Next:  figure out how LinkedIn can be useful to me.

***Adult Children Anonymous meeting.  Learned something I needed.

The topic was making amends.  In discussion, someone brought up making amends to one's body.

***From Twitter:

Retweeted by Kory Stamper
Colleen Barry ‏@CopyCurmudgeon I strongly support word-makeupification.

Retweeted by Blake Hounshell
New York Times World ‏@nytimesworld At least one artist whose name appeared on petition hailing annexation of Crimea was dead. http://nyti.ms/1iE31iD

 Retweeted by William Gibson
MattHardigree ‏@MattHardigree "I was coming off of amphetamine and I was pursuing a blonde lady whom I met in a Nazi poster" -- Leonard Cohen

Start Your Novel ‏@StartYourNovel "Progressive rock songs are actually fairy tales in disguise." http://tmblr.co/Z7JSKp1BM-nYC  via @lolmythesis

No comments:

Post a Comment