Saturday, March 1, 2014

Thursday February 27, 2014  Adult Children Anonymous meeting. 

***Comments of Comment:

Lee Gold 2/27/14: Do you *feel* your head hair being black?
Or just look at your head hair now and then in a mirror?
If the latter (as I assume), how often a day?
(How soon do you think you'd notice if the mirror started lying?)

[I see myself in the bathroom mirror at least once a day.  If my hair started turning white, I would notice.  Unless the whitening started in back.]

I look at myself in a mirror perhaps once a week, and then I ignore my hair color, because I know it's been dyed reddish brown to please Barry.

"How old do you feel" for me depends on my level of energy and pain.
If I have enough energy to get stuff done, then I don't feel old.

[My energy level is higher; less energy wasted on tension and worry.  My pain level is considerably lower; less muscular tension, allergy symptoms under better control.]   

***From Twitter:

Forbes Tech News ‏@ForbesTech Google is paying for San Francisco's low-income kids to ride the (public) bus for free http://onforb.es/1htw8o2

R.L. Ripples ‏@TweetsofOld A man at Trenton found 400 lbs of honey in a hollow and, scraping out the honey, an oyster can with $280 in gold in it. MO1887

No comments:

Post a Comment